Things to Remember When Applying
- Submit completed online application form.
- Email a current résumé to email@example.com.
- Mail two letters of recommendation, academic or professional.
- Mail two copies of your audition CD which will include a minimum of two works of contrasting styles.
- Pay the application fee either online by PayPal or by credit card.
- Mail completed financial aid form.
- Mail a copy of required tax forms as specified in financial aid form.
- Send a digital photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send an email of introduction to Stephen Deitz, Festival Director, at email@example.com.
Mailed items are to be sent to:
Duxbury Music Festival
South Shore Conservatory
PO Box 1523
Duxbury, MA 02331
Admission process beings with the completion of an application on or before April 22, 2017. Acceptance to the Duxbury Music Festival which will consist of an official acceptance and reservation materials, will be emailed to the student on or before May 22, 2017. To reserve his/her place in DMF 2016, a student must postmark the following by June 1, 2017:
- Tuition deposit of $500 (non-refundable).
- The balance of tuition and all related fees are to be paid in full by June 24, 2017.
Tuition includes program outlined in brochure, a Festival pass (good at most concerts, private lessons, chamber coaching and all master classes).
Quick Reference 2017 Dates
- April 22, 2017: Application materials due
- May 20, 2017: Acceptance and financial aid notification emailed
- June 1, 2017: Tuition Deposit of $500 (non-refundable)
- June 24, 2017: Balance on student's account to be paid in full
The Duxbury Music Festival reserves the right to dismiss any student whose actions are determined to be disruptive or illegal. Dismissed students will forfeit all fees.