SOUND BITES Cook Book
SOUND BITES, Duxbury Music Festival Favorite Recipes
A publication of South Shore Conservatory
celebrating Duxbury Music Festival’s 5th Anniversary season, July 18-August 6
Editors: Marcy Bravo and Pamela Campbell Smith
Consultant: Jane Hinkley
Cover Design: Lans Bouthillier
Photos: Kathy Dixon
SOUND BITES features:
· Over 100 recipes contributed by the many volunteers who have made DMF a culinary, as well as a musical, sensation!
· 150 photos of DMF students, faculty, volunteers and fans: A trip down Festival memory lane
· Menu suggestions compiled by Nancy Lyons
· Wine selections suggested by Duxbury wine merchants
· Washable cover
· A space for notes on every page
· CD!! SOUND BITES includes a CD of the DMF Winners Concert to enjoy while the pot simmers and the wine flows
Editors Pamela Smith and Marcy Bravo are pleased to announce that Laurel Lies is the winner of the Cookbook Title Contest. Laurel will receive a copy of the cookbook and two tickets to the DMF Opening Concert on July 18. Thank you, Laurel!
SOUND BITES goes on sale April 11.
Click here to order your cookbook online (Online price is $25, which includes $5 for shipping and handling).
SOUND BITES will also be sold at DMF events this summer, at the Conservatory in Duxbury and Hingham, and at several Duxbury merchants. Price: $20.00 Proceeds benefit DMF Scholarship Fund